Mid-weight to Senior UX/UI Designer
Level: Mid-weight to Senior
Salary: £32k - £38k
Contract: Full time
Applications Close: May 28, 2021
We are looking for someone that is passionate, humble, and detail-oriented. The kind of person who loves to problem solve and build products that they can be proud of.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of our in-house Design and Development team, you will be collaborating with our SEO, PPC, PR and Content teams to:
- Create lo-fi wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- Create digital prototypes for testing
- Develop user personas and map out user journeys
- Improve CRO and UX optimisation for landing pages
- Design Social Media posts and Ads
- Design infographics
- Prepare imagery and upload content
- Communicate with clients and attend client meetings
What you'll need
- This is a mid-weight to senior role, you will need 3+ years of UX/UI experience, over and above any other experience
- An ability to gather and evaluate user requirements
- Dissect and respond to client’ briefs
- An ability to map out user journeys and create user personas
- Understanding of design systems and how to create them
- A basic understanding of Figma and how to use it
- Ability to create lo-fi wireframes and digital prototypes for testing as well as high-fidelity design
- Ability to take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of the design and development team
- Great communication skills: whether it’s talking through your work with the team or speaking with clients, you’ll need to be able to get your point across and empathise with those of others
- A digital design portfolio of work
Nice to haves
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects
- Understanding of digital marketing and SEO
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS
- Previous experience working at a multi-service marketing agency
We are proud to be an agency that develops its team through trust and sharing real responsibility from day one.
Go Up is a relatively small agency (about 30 people) doing very big things. Our success rate with clients is high, and we enjoy the luxury of being able to choose who we work with. We wish to remain small, with a philosophy of doing incredible jobs on a smaller number of clients that are fun and rewarding to work for.
Go Up hires the best people, supports those people, and trusts those people.
Benefits & Perks
From healthy snacks in the office through to weekly yoga, group fitness classes, access to life coaches, nutritionists and our very own private garden space, we take care to ensure our team can thrive on all fronts. We even introduced our four day working week back in 2013, well before it became cool.