Senior SEO Account Manager
Mid-weight to Senior
August 31, 2023
A talented graphic designer/design graduate who is looking to start their career in the UX/UI field. Working closely with our Creative Director and Head of UX, you will be learning all aspects of the user-centred design process within the SEO landscape.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, someone who goes above and beyond to help the team get projects and ongoing campaigns over the line. You need to be a team player who is willing to work in a fast-paced agency environment, dealing with various tasks and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
The ideal candidate would take ownership of each project/task, communicate independently with key members to deliver tasks within the set timeframes.
There is a potential to be hired at the end of the internship, however, this would depend on the candidate meeting the necessary requirements. This decision will be made at least two weeks prior to the end of the internship.
Working as part of our in-house Design and Development team, you will be collaborating with our SEO, PPC, PR and Content teams to:
- Create lo-fi wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- Create digital prototypes for testing
- Conduct user and competitor research
- Develop user personas and map out user journeys
- Improve CRO and UX optimisation for landing pages
- Design Social Media posts and Ads
- Design infographics
- Prepare imagery and upload content
- Communicate with clients and attend client meetings
- Other ad-hoc design work
What you’ll need
- This is an internship role, you will only need 1+ years of graphic design experience, over and above any other experience
- Great communication skills: whether it’s talking through your work with the team or speaking with clients, you’ll need to be able to get your point across and empathise with those of others
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar
- A design portfolio
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Figma, WordPress CMS
- Previous experience working at a multi-service marketing agency
- Understanding of digital marketing and SEO
Not the role for you?
We're always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. If you have strong digital skills and an ambition to work with Go Up, then contact us.Say hello
Changing the game
We're on a mission to change the planet for the better by doing good work with good people.How we're doing it
Meet the team
We’re exceedingly proud to work with such a talented bunch.Get to know us